Frequently Asked Questions - Features
1. Is it possible to display a chart inside another flash file?
Yes. See this page for details.
2. Can I send a chart in an e-mail?
The ability to embed any web content in an e-mail depends on both the sender and receiver email applications, not on the flash content itself. Please refer to your email application for related information.
The simplest way to e-mail a chart is by converting it to a bitmap and attaching the image to the e-mail. See this page for information on saving a chart to a bitmap.
3. Is there a way to print charts?
Yes, see this page.
4. Do you have plans to support scripting languages such as perl, ASP, CFML, Ruby, etc.?
XML/SWF Charts runs on any server. Use any scripting language to generate the XML code necessary to display charts. See this page for more information.
5. Does the tool run in content management systems or web development environments such as Flex, Adobe Air, AJAX, or Drupal?
XML/SWF Charts runs in any environment that supports Flash, and we are not aware of any environment that excludes Flash. Refer to your system's manuals and technical support for Flash related information.
To insert a chart in a web page with standard html code, use the code on this page.
6. Do you support chart types other than those in the gallery?
All the currently supported charts are listed in the gallery section. When possible, the most commonly used chart types are added.